Sales & Marketing Manager
Shah Alam, Selangor
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree in Business/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent.
* At least 5-8 year(s) of relevant working experience in property marketing as Manager.
* Applicants must be willing to work in SHAH ALAM.
* Willing to work 6 day(s) a week and possess own transportation.
* Most of the company's project is located in KL and Selangor area.
* Required good communication, resourceful, and property knowledge.
* Proactive, hardworking, good leadership to handle Marketing Team.
* Willing to travel to project sites for sales, promotional and survey.
* A strong understanding of market dynamics and requirement.
* Team player with strong initiative and mature personality
* Develops marketing strategies plan in line with company goals.
* To organize the entire sales process for current and future projects.
* To responsible for overall advertisement, promotion, event, press conference, etc.
* Conducts market survey, analyze market trends and enhance to marketing strategies plan.
* To plan and formulate effective marketing strategies, campaigns and programs for the assigned projects.
* To coordinate with creative agencies and other respective suppliers on all marketing collateral's and promotional materials.
* Actively sourcing for possible marketing channel such as road show venue, digital media and etc.
* Research to analyses competitor's price and strategies for marketing decision in order to province feedback and recommendation to management for continuous improvement in meeting marketing objectives and identifying new markets.
* Create a unique marketing point, art work presentation, finalizing sales kit and develop strategic marketing plan including sales brochure, banner, bunting, and internet website and news publication.
* Prepare whole year event and budget analysis for marketing purposes.
* To strategies, plan and implement per-launching, sales launches, advertisement and promotions activities including sending SMS, email blasting and courtesy call to potential/previous purchaser.
* Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing.
* Supervise the maintenance of proper records and documentation on sales and collection in order to ensure good cash flow to the company for decision making and payment to all relevant parties.
* Establishes and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all products lines, promotional material and events.